It’s that time of week again, and considering this week was the week I finally booked my summer holiday to Lanzarote, I’ve decided to focus this weeks post on Swimwear!
I know it seems really early to be even thinking about swimwear, but given the absolutely horrific weather we’ve been having I don’t think there’s anything at all wrong with having something to look forward to.
For this post I’ve chosen my five favorite plus size swimwear pieces that are online at the moment. I’ve used a couple of different retailers in the interest of keeping it varied and interesting. But I have to be honest. When it comes to affordable, decent quality plus size swimwear, Boohoo are my ultimate favorite. The bikinis and swimsuits that I got the most wear out of last year were all Boohoo, most of which I’ll be pulling out of the wardrobe again this summer. They’re really affordable too unlike some other brands, which is obviously always a plus.
But I didn’t want to only feature Boohoo pieces today because my last Friday Five A Day was focused on Boohoo slogan tees. So I’ve chosen from my favorite go-to brands. Hopefully you’ll see something you like and can start looking forward to chilled cocktails on sandy beaches…. *sigh.
1. Asos Curve Contrast Mono Stripe Swimsuit, €29.73, available here.
2. River Island Plus Supportive Halter Neck Bikini.
Top, €40.54, available here.
Bikini Briefs, €27.03, available here.
3. Boohoo Plus Sara Tropical Print Lace Up High Waist Bikini, €30, available here.
4. H&M+ Off The Shoulder Swimsuit, €39.99, available here.
5. Forever21 Plus Size Strapless Cut Out One-Piece, €28.00, available here.