It’s Friday again, thank God (!), so time for us to take a look at five plus size pieces I’m loving this week. I’ve decided to concentrate on denim because I’m on the hunt for some new jeans myself.
I’ve gotten bored of plain jeans that all start to look the same, so I’ve scoured plus size land for five pairs that really stand out to me! I tend to wear a lot of boyfriend/mom style cuts as I love to tuck t-shirts into them and team them with scruffy trainers, but these pairs I’ve chosen are a slight departure fron that shape I’ve come to rely on.
The thing I love about every one of these pairs is that they can all be dressed up with heels and a sparkly body suit, or dressed down with trainers and an oversized jumper. As well as that, they’re all real statement pieces that stand alone in their own right. And there’s a MAJOR bargain to be found too, so enjoy!
1. Evans Pearl Boyfriend Jeans, €55, available here.
2. River Island Plus Amelie Split Front Skinny Jeans, €56, available here.
3. New Look Blue Lace Up Side Skinny Jeans, on sale at €13, available here
4. Forever 21 Distressed Stretch Denim Jeans, €36, available here.
5. H&M Vintage High Jeans, €59.99, available here.
Like what you see? Want more self love tips, plus size style inspo, exclusive content and giveaways? Enter you email address here and sign up to my bi-weekly newsletter!